Called 2 Love Frequently Asked Questions
REGISTRATION & PROGRAMMING
- Can I receive a refund if I have registered, but am unable to attend?
This event is subject to the LCMC Refund Policy. If you need to cancel your registration for any reason, please email Cathy Nichol at email@example.com or call (734) 788-7476.
- What is the deadline to submit all of our registration information and payments?
The deadline to register is April 1, 2020. Groups are encouraged to submit their registration for the event as soon as possible. A minimum of $50.00 per person is required at the time of registration.
- Does LCMC have any special waivers or paperwork our students and leaders will need to fill out?
After groups have registered, we will be sending out paperwork to each of the youth leaders for their students.
- Will there be blocks of time set aside for individual congregation faith building and fellowship?
There will be blocks of time during the conference for individual groups to get together for faith building and fellowship.
- What breakout session did I sign up for when I registered?
Check your badge for information regarding breakout sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose three out of five breakout sessions.
LODGING & TRANSPORTATION
- How is housing going to be arranged?
Housing will be pre-arranged by the LCMC staff.
- Do we need to bring bed linens and towels?
Bed linens and towels will be provided.
- Will rooming with adults and youth members be from the same congregation?
Yes, adults and youth members from the same congregation will be grouped together.
- Will transportation be arranged ahead of time for the service projects?
For our service project this year, we will be working on site with Meals from the Heartland. No transportatoin is required.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- How many adult chaperones are required?
The ratio of youth to adults should be 1 adult per 5 youth (minimum 2 adults per group).
- Is security available?
Grand View University security is available 24/7.
- What happens if someone in my group needs medical assistance?
Grand View University has a full health facility.
- What if someone in my group has food allergies or other special needs?
If you have any food allergies or other special needs that you would like us to be aware of, please indicate so in the "Special Needs" section of your registration form. Every effort will be made to accommodate reasonable requests.