How to Post Resource Items
Have an item that you would like to sell, loan, or give away to another congregation? Our site users can list items such as books, videos or equipment on our Resource Sharing page. Here's how:
- If you haven't already, create a myLCMC account by clicking here. Once you have an active myLCMC account, you'll be able to submit staff openings and/or resource items to be posted on our website.
- If you have not done so already, login to your myLCMC account. When you are logged in, your name will appear in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Go to your myAccount page. (When you are logged in to the site, you can find your myAccount page underneath your name in the top right corner of our website, or underneath Church Life > myLCMC.
- On your myAccount page, click on the "My Item Listings" tab, then click the "Create New Item Listings" button.
- Fill out the form completely, then click "Save" to submit your item listing for review.
Please Note: Your resource item listing will not appear on our site immediately, as it must first be reviewed and approved by a member of our staff before it can be published. This may take up to two business days.
Remove a Resource Item
There are two ways to remove a resource item from our Resource Sharing page:
- If you created the posting yourself: Login to your myLCMC account using the steps above, then go to your myAccount page. From here, you may delete a posting at any time by locating it underneath the "My Resource Items" tab and clicking "delete".
- If someone else created the posting: Please click here to notify our staff that the posting needs to be removed.