Retirement Plan & Benefits Package
Retirement Plan & Benefits Package
Skip To: Retirement Plan | Health Plan & Benefits Package
Retirement Plan Information
LCMC has established a 403b Retirement Plan with OneAmerica – The LCMC 403(b) Plan.
LCMC 403(b) and The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act >>
- Welcome Letter
- Enrollment Instructions
- LCMC 403(b) Plan Highlights
- LCMC 403(b) SPD (Summary Plan Description)
- LCMC 403(b) Participating Congregations
- LCMC 403(b) Basic Plan Document
- LCMC 403(b) Adoption Agreement
- List of Investment Options
- LCMC 403(b) Plan Information Sheet (R-23471)
- Minister's Housing Allowance
- Beneficiary Designation Form
- Distribution Instructions
- Customer Protection Promise
Two series of five short videos by Pete the Planner can be found in our online video gallery as well as in our mobile app.
- Series #1 Includes: Income Independence, Income Streams, Your 403(b) Plan, Compounding Interest, Your Past and Present.
- Series #2 Includes: Distribution Options, Housing Allowance, Money as Master or Servant, Retirement Savings Geared Toward Seminarians, and The Enrollment Process.
Enrollment Form for Congregations to Complete:
Enrollment Form for Individual to Complete:
- Individual Enrollment – Related Employer Information Form
Forward Forms To Annette LaPlant Via Fax or Email
Fax: 952-893-0133 | Email: email@example.com
- Details on our 403B Plan are available online at www.lcmc403b.com.
- For a brief tutorial on how to access your online account, please click here.
- To rollover assets from another retirement plan contact Annette LaPlant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-746-1118
- For questions about the plan, or to conduct related business, please contact the Participant Service Center at 1-800-858-3829.
Plan Financial Representative
The account representative for our plan is Tom Luing with Capital Management Securities, Inc. Tom works with the LCMC Investment Committee to advise on and monitor the investment choices available in the plan. Annette LaPlant works with Tom, helping new employees establish their LCMC Retirement account.
Contact information for Tom Luing is as follows:
Tom Luing, CFP®
Capital Management Securities, Inc.
500 Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431
Member, FINRA, SIPC
Health and Ancillary Benefits Information
LCMC Group Health Plan
The LCMC Group Health Plan is available to clergy members and W-2 employees of LCMC that are working twenty (20) hours or more per week. To be eligible to enroll, participants and/or the church and entity they serve must be on the LCMC roster, or be associated with a rostered LCMC church (such as a school or daycare).
As the plan advisors to the LCMC Group Health Plan, Hahn Financial Group, Inc. is here to serve. We are your ‘back office’ for administration of the program, and to help answer questions as they occur. If interested in learning more about the LCMC Group Health Plan, you can review the Summary of Benefits and Coverage below, but please reach out to the Hahn Financial Group, Inc. directly for an in-depth conversation!
LCMC currently has a group plan in place for Dental, Life and Long Term Disability through Hahn Financial Group. To learn more, contact Hahn Financial Group, Inc.
LCMC Group Health Plan and Ancillary Benefits Contact
Hahn Financial Group, Inc.
3101 S. Phillips Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Toll-free: (800) 516-4246
Phone: (605) 275-3600
Fax: (605) 275-9595