List of Fellowship Groups
List of Fellowship Groups
Listed below are various fellowship groups that have formed in LCMC.
A Fellowship Group:
- Has meetings of LCMC pastors/leaders that are sponsored by an LCMC congregation
- Has a coordinator and/or point of contact (unpaid/volunteer)
- Relies on the hosting congregation to provide insurance coverage for meetings/events
- Does not receive funds
- Is not a legal entity
If you belong to a district or fellowship group in LCMC and would like to notify our staff of any updates to your group's listing, you may do so by clicking here.
Greater Twin Cities Fellowship
Meeting in the Twin Cities but open to all pastors, seminary students and church leaders in MN. We are a support system of prayer and networking meeting monthly the 3rd Thursday of each month [excluding summer and December] from noon to 1 PM. Our heart is to support and cheer one another on in building the Kingdom of God.
The Illinois Fellowship is a gathering of Pastors in Illinois, churches near the state line, and pastors who have retired and moved away who are always welcome to return for events. We gather for fellowship, devotion, support, and education. Our template is: 2 Pastors Only Retreats and one Pastor and Spouse retreat each year, 2 Pastor Gatherings at each other’s churches per year, and one Leadership event for pastors and other church leaders each spring.
Lake Superior Fellowship Group
The purpose of the Lake Superior Fellowship Group is to:
- Gather the leaders of our congregations of Northeast Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin for Christian Education events. We sponsor a Reformational theological event in the autumn and a congregational leadership training session in the spring.
- Facilitate the opportunity for pastors and seminarians to meet together every other month for encouragement and comradery and provide a platform to share ministry ideas and possibilities for cooperation.
- To serve as a resource for a local, first response to our congregations and those interested in LCMC in our region.
- Contact: Carl Fiskness – (218) 476-2259
- Mailing Address: c/o Hope Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 288, Floodwood, MN 55736
Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship
The Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship includes pastors and congregations from Maryland and Pennsylvania from a variety of Lutheran denominations. The goals of the Mid-Atlantic Lutheran Fellowship are:
- To build enthusiasm for the Great Commission
- To give people new tools to better implement the Great Commission in their congregations
- To build fellowship among Confessional Lutherans in our area.
The Southeast LCMC Conference
The Southeast Conference is made up of the 62 LCMC churches in the southeast states (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi) We have a quarterly newsletter and meet a minimum of once each year at the Theological Conference which is held at Jekyll Island and co-sponsored by St Paul Lutheran Seminary and the Southeast Conference. Our goal is by working together, gathering ideas and having discussions that allow us to learn from each other we can make each of our congregations stronger, more vibrant and together build the Lutheran Church in the southeast United States.
- Contact: Charles (Chuck) Hunsaker - (706) 464-1142