Equipping Churches To Navigate Change
Re-Missioned, a division of One Heart Ministries, is a non-profit, faith-based organization serving the church throughout the United States and Canada. Our vision and passion is to help churches navigate through times of growth and change in a healthy and revitalizing way. We are excited to help churches “re-mission” themselves by moving from a membership focus to a discipleship focus.
In 1Cor. 9:22, the Apostle Paul expressed what God intended the heart of the Church to be: “When I am with those who are oppressed, I share their oppression so that I might bring them to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ.” (NLT)
Our mission is to provide vibrant assistance through a combination of individualized services tailored to meet each unique situation. Our services include:
- Church assessments
- Development and implementation of a vision
- Staff evaluation and needs assessment
- Developing a team leadership approach
- Effecting healthy change
- Understanding how change works in a church setting
- Managing change so change doesn’t manage you
- Understanding conflict and responding in a life-giving way
More information about who we are and what we can do for your church is available at www.remissioned.org.
Letter of RecommendationDownload PDF
Click Here For Content Archives