Mission: To know Jesus Christ and to Make Christ Known to all.
Vision: To change the world through sharing Christ, building disciples and training future leaders, maximizing the impact of Christ beyond our borders.
- Christ Centered – centering all we do in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ.
- Biblical – together seeking the God of truth and all knowledge in the scriptures.
- Healing and Hope – recognizing pain and brokenness, we strive to bring healing and hope.
- Playful, loving, Christian Community – enjoying the presence of Christ through play, worship and fellowship with others.
- Sharing God’s Heart for the world – connecting with God’s Spirit in a Global vision.
Registrations and donations can be made online at www.OKOBOJI.org, or by contacting the camp office:
Ingham Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camps
1203 Inwan Street
Milford, IA 51351
Rodney Quanbeck, Executive Director: email@example.com
Dan Antoine, Director of Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Heutinck, Registrar: email@example.com
Click Here For Content Archives