- Church Planting
- Church Staffing
- Districts & Groups
Church Planting Models
Our commitment to develop 1,000 new congregations is our response to Jesus' Great Commission in Matthew 28. It is an absolute must in order to reach people that are currently disconnected from knowing the love of God through Jesus Christ at the cross and resurrection. For example, there are more than 7-billion people on the planet today, with about 2-billion confessing to be Christian. That means 5-billion people don't know or follow Jesus.
Think on this: if one Christian leader took responsibility of modeling to 1,000 people what it truly meant to follow Jesus, we would still need 5-million church planters to reach the rest of the world!"The harvest is great says Jesus, for the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields." (Luke 10:2).
Planting ModelsAll are focused on making disciples in their own ways!
- Conventional start-ups: Full-time pastor/staff, with worship band, public gathering space, small groups and programming.
- Missional Communities: A smaller group that primarily focuses on impacting a particular mission field.
- Cell Churches: A small group that meets for intimacy and training, but also equips to multiply leaders for new cell churches.
- House Churches: Much like a cell church, but the focus is more on personal faith equipping, rather than multiplying.
- Campus or Satellite: Birthed from a mother church in order to stay administratively connected, while still reaching a new people group.