Hope Lutheran Church, located in the southern California community of Westminster, is seeking a full-time pastor. Our congregation desires a spirit-filled, energetic pastor who will work in cooperation with our dedicated staff and volunteers.
The pastor we seek –
- A Preacher - Passionately preach to inspire, educate, and connect the timeless message and power of Jesus Christ and God’s Word to today’s world.
- A Teacher – Provide both teaching and guidance for all levels of Christian education. Encourage, equip and empower others to supplement our education programs.
- A Worship Leader - Coordinate with our worship team members to prayerfully develop meaningful worship services.
- A Caretaker – Provide comfort and care to the congregation through visitations, counseling, and providing comfort to those in need. Inspire us to care for one another as Christ cares for us.
- An Administrator & Steward – Work in conjunction with the church council and financial team to develop and implement budgets that are fiscally responsible yet supporting and promoting the Lord’s mission here at Hope.
- A Visionary – Be a visionary agent to work with us in finding ways to optimize our spiritual vitality and health.
For pastors interested in this position, please fill out our Hope Application for Pastor - click here, cover letter, résumé, and any other relevant information to Marcy Dordahl-Jones, Call Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us here at Hope Lutheran Church, click on the link – Click here