- Annual Events
- Annual Gathering
- Leadership Conference
- National Youth Gathering
- Church Planters' Orientation & Reunion
- Seminarian Retreat
- Senior Pastors & Spouses Conference
- Three Days of Prayer
- IMPACT Youth Event
- Regional Events & Workshops
- Refund Policy
- Media & Downloads
LCMC 15th Annual Gathering
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ’s 15th Annual Gathering is all about celebrating the very thing that makes us who we are: our DNA. This fall, join LCMC pastors, leaders and church members from all over the world for four fun-filled days of worship, inspiration, learning, fellowship and opportunities for networking.
Whether you’re new to LCMC, just checking us out for the first time, or a long-time member looking to make new friends and reunite with old ones, our 15th Annual Gathering is the place to be! The event takes place October 4-7, 2015 at:
Embassy Suites Dallas - Frisco
Hotel, Convention Center & Spa
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: 1 (972) 712-7200
- Find out more about what it really means for us, as an association to truly be Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ by hearing from some of the founding members of LCMC. Keynote speakers for this year's Annual Gathering include: Rev. Dr. W. Bruce Wilder, Rev. Bill Sullivan, Mrs, Sharon MacFadyen, Rev. Mark Vander Tuig, Rev. Dr. Paul M. Cross, Dr. Steve Paulson and Rev. Bill Bohline. Read Bios >>
- Each day, enjoy Worship and Bible study with LCMC-ers from all over the world!
- Learn more about what we have accomplished as an association over the past year, our vision for the future, and be the first to find out about news and upcoming LCMC events!
- Get to know some of our international members, church planters, new ministry leaders, seminarians, chaplains, pastors, staff members and more! View Schedule >>
- Whether you’re an aspiring church planter, a seasoned pastor/leader, or brand new to LCMC, there’s a breakout session for you! Read Breakout Descriptions >>
- Join a fellowship group or LCMC district of your choice at our (optional) Monday Night Fellowship Dinner. Learn More >>
- Fellowship meet-ups for seminarians and church planters will take place Sunday night. More Info >>
- You’ll also have an opportunity to get in touch with dozens of LCMC’s mission and ministry partners, as well as other vendors, by exploring our vendor area.
2015 Annual Gathering Brochure/MailingDownload PDF